Hello, I'm Sagecandor. I noticed that you made a change to an article, Michael R. Caputo, but you didn't provide a reliable source. It's been removed and archived in the page history for now, but if you'd like to include a citation and re-add it, please do so! If you need guidance on referencing, please see the referencing for beginners tutorial, or if you think I made a mistake, you can leave me a message on my talk page. Thank you. Sagecandor (talk) 16:59, 28 July 2017 (UTC)
- (1) You made changes directly into the lede, per WP:LEAD the intro is only supposed to be for info that also then later appears in the body text of the article. (2) You added lots of info with no sources to back up your changes. (3) Examples include, "and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in 1986". And also, "and was later deployed to Cleveland as Director of Communications of Trump's operation at the Republican National Convention." And, "and later divorced in 2004". And "who became his second wife in 2009". Please don't add unsourced info to WP:BLP pages. Sagecandor (talk) 17:09, 28 July 2017 (UTC)
- As you introduced multiple pieces of info to the page with no sources whatsoever, to a WP:BLP page, your edits were reverted. Please make edits, one-at-a-time, each backed up to cited sources, and do not add completely unsourced info, as noted that you did, above. Sagecandor (talk) 17:23, 28 July 2017 (UTC)
- "and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in 1986"
- "and was later deployed to Cleveland as Director of Communications of Trump's operation at the Republican National Convention."
- "and later divorced in 2004".
- "who became his second wife in 2009".
- and Rock the Vote Russia , a youth program he founded
- Caputo became angry when Speier brought his wife, a Ukrainian emigre and housewife, into the investigation on national television
Please do not remove content or templates from pages on Wikipedia, as you did to Michael R. Caputo, without giving a valid reason for the removal in the edit summary. Your content removal does not appear to be constructive and has been reverted. If you only meant to make a test edit, please use the sandbox for that. Removing in-line citation to The Washington Post. Sagecandor (talk) 17:53, 28 July 2017 (UTC)
Please read WP:NPOV.
"Scoffs" is POV wording.
Please read Grammatical tense.
Please don't switch between past tense, to present tense, back to past tense, within same paragraph.
Please keep with past tense.
Notice of Edit warring noticeboard discussion
Hello. This message is being sent to inform you that there is currently a discussion involving you at Wikipedia:Administrators' noticeboard/Edit warring regarding a possible violation of Wikipedia's policy on edit warring. The thread is Wikipedia:Administrators' noticeboard/Edit warring#User:Baldassn reported by User:Sagecandor (Result: ). Thank you. Sagecandor (talk) 19:53, 31 July 2017 (UTC)
Socking at articles Michael R. Caputo and Rigsby sisters
Your report at AN3
- For starters, all section headers at WP:AN3 must be in the form of "[[User:Example]] reported by [[User:Example2]] (Result: )". No extra details needed. Please also be mindful of WP:NPOV when creating section headers, as your removed header may have violated it.
- Don't substitute (or template at all) your username when linking it.
- When creating a report, do not hide pagelinks or userlinks, as they are important for the report.
- You added diffs incorrectly. Please see this page so you can add diffs properly.
Please be mindful of these things, and I encourage you to fix the diffs to your report (I've fixed the other two). I would also recommend using Twinkle next time you make a report, if you make one, as it does these things automatically. Thank you. SkyWarrior 21:11, 31 July 2017 (UTC)
Paid Edits for Michael R. Caputo Wikipedia Page
Template:Https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?diff=prev&oldid=793279905 Baldassn (talk) 14:17, 2 August 2017 (UTC)
Paid Editor Rigsby Sisters