You can comment on Braaropolis here...just do not delete anyone's comments and do not use any profanity of any kind.
New Zealand and Washington
Greetings from Middle Earth! WA is the State I have most current interest in, because I have several relatives who live there (eg Bellevue and Yakima). That's why I take an interest in the WA category of Zeal. Best wishes - Robin Patterson 08:57, 14 May 2004 (UTC)
PS, in reply to your message on my talk page, I noticed your entry in the New User Log, and thought the Washington connexion was enough to converse about. Now - head down and pass those study modules! Robin Patterson 01:10, 17 May 2004 (UTC)
Cal Ripkin Jr.
You wrote on my UserTalkpage:
Why should the redirect page Cal Ripkin Jr. be deleted? Wouldn't you want someone that typed that in to the "go" box to be redirected to Cal Ripken, Jr., instead of getting a this page does not exist message?
- Well, Yeah ! Google-searching in Wikipedia is set up to suggest alternatives when a page cannot be found. I just tried it with "Cal Ripkin Jr". And I was then directed to the right page.
- I don't think Wikipedia should waste resources like that and keep such pages that should not exist. The Wikipedian who created the page made a typo and left the page like that. Sigh ... It's already not that easy to log-in these days ..... I wonder how many such unuseful, unwanted pages are there taking up memory in Wikipedia's hardware ....
- Anyhow, someone has fixed the 're-direct' (which I almost did.) Never mind. It's okay. Just that I felt I should answer your question.
- Have a nice day, Braaropolis. :-)
- PFHLai 03:03, 2004 Jun 2 (UTC)
I keep deleting this because it is a dictionary definition, not an article, andalso defines a non-English word. wikipedia is not a vietnamese dictionary. jimfbleak 06:21, 6 Jun 2005 (UTC)
Suspected Copyright Violations
Reference your comment at Talk:Zilch Cliffs, I've taken care of it. In case you run into one in the future, anyone can remove that tag if it's inappropriate.--Doug.(talk • contribs) 07:33, 21 March 2008 (UTC)
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 22:14, 30 November 2015 (UTC)