Hi there. Welcome to Wikipedia. When you get a chance, drop us a note at Wikipedia:New user log to introduce yourself.
You can sign your name on talk pages by using " ~~~ " for your username and " ~~~~ " for your username and a timestamp.
- Welcome is a good place to start.
- Wikipedia:Tutorial runs through all the basics.
- Wikipedia:How does one edit a page gives editing help.
- Wikipedia:Manual of Style gives formatting info.
- Wikipedia:Policies and guidelines tell about the principles we operate on. It's important, but don't try to read it all now.
- Wikipedia:Help covers a broad range of useful topics.
- Wikipedia:Help desk is a place to ask questions.
- Wikipedia:Show preview explains how to double-check your edits before saving.
You should also feel free to drop me a question on my talk page. I'll answer if I'm here.
Happy editing, Reflex Reaction 03:12, 25 October 2005 (UTC)