Your submission at Articles for creation: Stephan Lucien Joseph van Waardenburg has been accepted
Fixes needed at Stephan Lucien Joseph van Waardenburg
Hello, I cleaned up the formatting of your draft (note what I did for your future reference in future draft articles), published it, and added links to the Dutch and Bahasa Indonesia articles on this person.
Overall good job, though I need you to do some fixes:
- Do not manually type footnotes as "" and the like. Use the coding shown at WP:Referencing for beginners. I've fixed the first footnote for you as an example of how to code it.
- Some of your footnotes are missing information, please fix that
- Try checking GoogleBooks to see if you can find more formal books to add footnotes proving facts within the article. Footnotes can be from any language, so Dutch books are fine too.
- Do not leave double-spaces after periods or colons; that's an old typewriter custom, leave only single spaces when typing on modern computers, so please remove the extra spaces you've left at the ends of sentences.
- Don't forget to add WP:wikilinks to key terms in the article. Not common everyday words, but specific names, places, etc. But only link the first occurrence of each word. I've fixed most of that for you in this article.
Overall great work, and we are very low on good New Guinea articles, so I really hope you can help us expand out coverage of the history of Dutch New Guinea! MatthewVanitas (talk) 18:18, 25 August 2014 (UTC)