User talk:Ewald wiberg
Welcome! to Wikipedia!
Hello Ewald wiberg, this is Exir Kamalabadi, and I hope that you are having fun with Wikipedia. First of all, welcome to Wikipedia! Find something that can be improved, either in content, grammar or formatting, then fix it. Don't be afraid. Be bold! If you do something wrong, there is always someone who will clean up the mess.
Here are some links that you may find helpful:
- How to edit a page
- Contributing to Wikipedia
- Manual of Style
- Community Portal. You can get some work over there.
- The Five Pillars of Wikipedia
- What Wikipedia is not
- Wikiquette, the Wikipedian etiquette
Here are also some tips that you might find useful:
- Sign your posts on talk pages using four tildes
- Create a User page so that others can know you
- Go to the Village Pump or the Help Desk if you need Wikipedia related help, or the Reference Desk for general questions.
Finally, feel free to leave me a message on my talk page when you need help!