- 1 Thanks!
- 2 Solar System
- 3 ArbCom elections are now open!
- 4 ArbCom Elections 2016: Voting now open!
- 5 Share your experience and feedback as a Wikimedian in this global survey
- 6 Your feedback matters: Final reminder to take the global Wikimedia survey
- 7 Fair Use in Australia discussion
- 8 ArbCom 2017 election voter message
|-- March 2008|
Hello, Feyrauth. Thank you for catching my typoes in the artlicle Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (2007 film). I can't believe I made those; I'm usually a grammar/spelling Nazi, unless I'm really in a hurry (which I definitely was in that instance). Thanks again, and take care; Mizu onna sango15/水女珊瑚15 14:41, 10 April 2008 (UTC).
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 13:47, 24 November 2015 (UTC)
ArbCom Elections 2016: Voting now open!
- This survey is primarily meant to get feedback on the Wikimedia Foundation's current work, not long-term strategy.
- Legal stuff: No purchase necessary. Must be the age of majority to participate. Sponsored by the Wikimedia Foundation located at 149 New Montgomery, San Francisco, CA, USA, 94105. Ends January 31, 2017. Void where prohibited. Click here for contest rules.
Your feedback matters: Final reminder to take the global Wikimedia survey
Fair Use in Australia discussion
As an Australian Wikipedian, your opinion is sought on a proposal to advocate for the introduction of Fair Use into Australian copyright law. The discussion is taking place at the Australian Wikipedians' notice board, please read the proposal and comment there. MediaWiki message delivery MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 11:08, 2 March 2017 (UTC)
This message has been automatically sent to all users in Category:Australian Wikipedians. If you do not wish to receive further messages like this, please either remove your user page from this category, or add yourself to Category:Opted-out of message delivery