I periodically archive the contents of my talk page. It keeps this page from becoming cluttered but also allows me easier access to any relevant information. If you are for some reason looking for previous content or are simply curious, you can find links below. --Human.v2.0 (talk) 02:57, 22 March 2009 (UTC)
- 1 internal mail
- 2 Professors
- 3 Deletion review for Warky T. Chocobo
- 4 McDonald Rd library
- 5 Nomination of Glove One for deletion
- 6 Time in...
- 7 Useful comments
- 8 Jewy McJewenstein
- 9 Maine
- 10 Orphaned non-free image File:4chan front page 2010.png
- 11 ArbCom elections are now open!
- 12 ArbCom Elections 2016: Voting now open!
- 13 Mathew Ingram listed at Redirects for discussion
I shoved everything onto the internal mail page as you suggested. It was a lot less work that it would have been otherwise so thanks. I have changed the link from post room to mailroom which seems more appropriate and have done some work to integrate the pages that it links to better and also to improve accuracy and comprehension across them all. Sometimes the text was too specific and wasn't general enough. It's too big a project though for me to fill it all out so I am hoping others will continue the work.
Hey, I know it can be difficult to deal with newbies, but you bit Hartsellml kinda hard. Maybe have a cup of tea or something? He could become a really valuable contributor. Thanks for keeping an eye on new pages - I know how much of a drag that can be. Keilana|Parlez ici 01:24, 15 May 2012 (UTC)
- Simple fact of the matter is that I did not say anything incorrect (correct me if I'm wrong). The page was put up incorrectly, and it was also a mess to boot. It also was expected that I was dealing with an individual who both (a) was the wiki's subject (b) had created the wiki. I've actually gone to more effort to try and explain the situation to him than everyone else combined, all the while with someone demanding to speak to my manager (which should lay out exactly how much this user is currently unaware of). As I said, "I'm not being harsh, I'm being blunt." The man's a professor, but that doesn't really change anything it seems. Human.v2.0 (talk) 08:23, 15 May 2012 (UTC)
Deletion review for Warky T. Chocobo
An editor has asked for a deletion review of Warky T. Chocobo. Because you closed the deletion discussion for this page, speedily deleted it, or otherwise were interested in the page, you might want to participate in the deletion review. LTC b2412 Troops Talk RFC Inbox 17:04, 29 October 2013 (UTC)
McDonald Rd library
Have at it, I need to get another booking for later on.
Council website entry for more-current stuff is http://www.edinburgh.gov.uk/directory_record/5066/mcdonald_road_library
The article will be discussed at Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Glove One until a consensus is reached, and anyone is welcome to contribute to the discussion. The nomination will explain the policies and guidelines which are of concern. The discussion focuses on high-quality evidence and our policies and guidelines.
Users may edit the article during the discussion, including to improve the article to address concerns raised in the discussion. However, do not remove the article-for-deletion template from the top of the article. Gaijin42 (talk) 17:53, 15 May 2012 (UTC)
|The Barnstar of David|
|For a lot of very humane comments, some sensitively delivered constructive criticism and telling the listening world that reading Hebrew without vowels isn't the same as notability. NetNus (talk) 23:35, 9 January 2013 (UTC)|
- Sorry, but removing a section as being "not notable" without investigating at all is pretty bad. The fact that the author has her own entry here on Wikipedia (though for some reason it was not linked to that line at the time) shows that you undertook absolutely no due diligence. Also, "did you even look before editing" is so below the top that it's practically a rug.Human.v2.0 (talk) 16:04, 3 October 2013 (UTC)
Orphaned non-free image File:4chan front page 2010.png
Thanks for uploading File:4chan front page 2010.png. The image description page currently specifies that the image is non-free and may only be used on Wikipedia under a claim of fair use. However, the image is currently not used in any articles on Wikipedia. If the image was previously in an article, please go to the article and see why it was removed. You may add it back if you think that that will be useful. However, please note that images for which a replacement could be created are not acceptable for use on Wikipedia (see our policy for non-free media).
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 13:36, 24 November 2015 (UTC)
ArbCom Elections 2016: Voting now open!
Mathew Ingram listed at Redirects for discussion
An editor has asked for a discussion to address the redirect Mathew Ingram. Since you had some involvement with the Mathew Ingram redirect, you might want to participate in the redirect discussion if you have not already done so. FuriouslySerene (talk) 17:41, 25 November 2016 (UTC)