- ClueBot NG makes very few mistakes, but it does happen. If you believe the change you made was constructive, please read about it, report it here, remove this message from your talk page, and then make the edit again.
- For help, take a look at the introduction.
- The following is the log entry regarding this message: Emmitt Smith was changed by Lgriff1013 (u) (t) ANN scored at 0.880401 on 2014-02-11T18:28:29+00:00 . Thank you. ClueBot NG (talk) 18:28, 11 February 2014 (UTC)
Signing your comments
Hello, I'm Josh3580. I noticed that SineBot added a signature to your comment on Talk:Interracial marriage in the United States. When leaving a comment on a talk page, the correct way to sign it is to add four tildes at the end of your comment, like this: ~~~~
Your recent edits
Hello and welcome to Wikipedia. When you add content to talk pages and Wikipedia pages that have open discussion (but never when editing articles), please be sure to sign your posts. There are two ways to do this. Either:
- Add four tildes ( ~~~~ ) at the end of your comment; or
- With the cursor positioned at the end of your comment, click on the signature button ( or ) located above the edit window.
This will automatically insert a signature with your username or IP address and the time you posted the comment. This information is necessary to allow other editors to easily see who wrote what and when.