User talk:N4nojohn/Userboxes/Travel Problem
The answer is very easy!
- Ah, but which answer? There are an infinite number of answers, you know. --John Owens | (talk) 09:02, 24 January 2007 (UTC)
The two links that, over time, have been part of this userbox are both dead. I removed the last one along with the dead link template. However, the solution can be found in the book How Would You Move Mount Fuji?: Microsoft's Cult of the Puzzle - How the World's Smartest Companies Select the Most Creative Thinkers, by William Poundstone, Little, Brown and Company (Hachette Book Group):
- Hardcover, 2003, ISBN 0316919160
- eBook, 2003, ISBN 978-0-7595-2802-4
- Trade pbk, 2004, ISBN 0316778494
- Mass mkt pbk, 2007, ISBN 978-0316005302
You can also go to: https://www.worldcat.org/search?qt=worldcat_org_bks&q=how+would+you+move+mount+fuji to find a copy of the book in a library.