3RR warning on Slavica Ecclestone
Please refrain from undoing other people's edits repeatedly, as you are doing in Slavica Ecclestone. If you continue, you may be blocked from editing Wikipedia. Note that the three-revert rule prohibits making more than three reversions in a content dispute within a 24 hour period. Additionally, users who perform a large number of reversions in content disputes may be blocked for edit warring, even if they do not technically violate the three-revert rule. Rather than reverting, discuss disputed changes on the talk page. The revision you want is not going to be implemented by edit warring. Thank you. -- tariqabjotu 16:16, 25 February 2007 (UTC)
- I have unblocked you, so you can participate in discussion at Talk:Slavica Ecclestone. The article has been protected. -- tariqabjotu 15:10, 26 February 2007 (UTC)
Please ease down. I am requesting protection for Rudjer Boskovic due to the edit war. Please go to the talk page and discuss your arguments so that a compromise can be reached. --PaxEquilibrium 22:50, 26 February 2007 (UTC)
I wasn't even on Wikipedia for over a day, what are you talking about? Tar-Elenion 20:38, 28 February 2007 (UTC)
Tar-Elenion's IP address is most definitely [Special:Contributions/220.127.116.11 18.104.22.168] (see this revert on Slavicca Ecclestone).
This has also attracted much of my attention to connect User:Tar-Elenion and User:Afrika paprika, a very violent troll who's been trolling for a year or so (creating hordes of sockpuppets, like User:Factanista for instance). It is not only that Tar-Elenion shares exactly the same interests like Afrika's armada (or more precisely, with those of Factanista), and I became especially suspicious when I saw the 89.172 AOL. Afrika paprika has never ever stopped trolling since the day he came to Wikipedia on 5 July 2006. For this whole time, he has been creating hordes of sockpuppet and constantly kept blatantly trolling, editing other user's userpages and posting violent personal attacks (aside from the fact that about 90% of his +1,000 edits were revert edit-warring). He then switched to anons after he got tired of socks. He has never given and vouched never ever to do so - and very interestingly, when 2007 came (after alluding that he already made a new account), he vanished into thin air. This is about the same time that Tar-Elenion shows up.
- I don't want to share bad faith, and there is a greater possibility that Tar isn't Afrika, but I just thought you should know (P.S. - mostly because of his IP confusion). --PaxEquilibrium 21:45, 2 March 2007 (UTC)
- Another Wikipedian wrote a messeage to him and referred to him as afrika  this could be a sign that he infact is Afrika Paprika Paulcicero 23:36, 2 March 2007 (UTC)
- If you have questions regarding possible sockpuppetry, you are free to open a request for checkuser. -- tariqabjotu 05:40, 3 March 2007 (UTC)
Help with a vandal
I don't think it's Ivan's style to have a sockpuppet, maybe it's Afrika Paprika again. But he isn't very nice user, that's for sure. I'll comment on Wikipedia:Administrators' noticeboard/Incidents first. Nikola 19:38, 19 April 2007 (UTC)
- if you suspect a sockpuppet, request a checkuser at WP:RFCU. Do not place sockpuppet tags on the user's page(s) until and unless sockpuppetry is either confirmed or substantiated by an investigation. If the edits are actually vandalism, and not content dispute, use vandalism warnings for each instance (found at WP:VAND) and after the third warning report at WP:VIP if the vandalism does not cease. The vandal will be blocked. Please let me know if you have any questions. KillerChihuahua?!? 13:15, 20 April 2007 (UTC)
- Hi, well I belive you when you say Roma blood. And I don't know about her father, but a RAJKO being born in turkey sounds crazy. She is however of Bosniak ancestry in some sense, wether it is her father or grandfather - you don't have a common Bosniak surname without having some bosniak ancestry. Ancient Land of Bosoni
- Listen I don't know anything about her father, I have however read an interview where she said he is born in turkey. But I don't care, you don't have serifovic as a surnam without having slavic muslim ancestry. Ancient Land of Bosoni
P.S your cite link didn't work..Ancient Land of Bosoni
Well yes her father is a Bosniak Turk!!!, At least 300.00 bosniak live in turkey today, perhaps even 2.5 million as a result of emmigration!..Observe Serifovic is not a Turkish surname, but a bosnian one. Turks don't have "ic". Ancient Land of Bosoni
- Accept that she has bosniak ancestry - her surname testifies. Or I'll put a neutral-tag warning. Ancient Land of Bosoni
Following users around through their contribution lists simply to do unconstructive edits is called stalking, which you have done about 30 times in the last 10 days. If you continue at it, I will report you.
-The Spanish Inquisitor 19:51, 9 June 2007 (UTC)
im not vandalizing anything.. he proclaimed himself a Yugoslav nationalist, you are harming his name by claiming he was a serb nationalist only.. I added both to satisfy your pressure
hi there bro,
hey cheers for your input over at Srebrenica massacre. I'm pretty sure I was just paraphrasing what was already there, but I don't know enough about it to actually be able to correct any errors in the text -- and it's clearly not a neutral article! I tried to put a POV/factual accuracy tag up there a while back, but I'm sure you can imagine how well that went down... :-)
Anyway, feel free to say hi if you like, or offer any advice/ information...
Jonathan Jonathanmills 17:46, 2 July 2007 (UTC)
- I really dont have the time and will to edit that article, that was just a little correction. That article is being watched constantly by bosnian muslim extremist trying to demonize serbs, so i try to keep out of it so i dont get frustrated too much :) But good luck to you, you will have a difficult time with them! Paulcicero 21:11, 2 July 2007 (UTC)
- Can't say as I blame you! Like I say, I was on there six months or so ago and they wouldn't even let me put a tag at the top even though it's clearly an article of disputed accuracy and neutrality... Actually I'm starting to run into problems just trying to condense it as it's so poorly written it's very hard to make sense of in a lot of places (and I don't know enough about the events to make my own judgement calls/ corrections).
- I may try to flesh out the 'alternative views' section, as that's the only part I really know anything about (I'm basically an anti-NATO leftist, so that's pretty much how I came across the topic in the first place) -- which I doubt will win me many friends :-)
- Well, cheers for the good wishes. Good call on preserving your mental health :-) Jonathanmills 11:25, 3 July 2007 (UTC)
Paulcicero, discuss when making reverts. Use the talkpage. You've engaged in the edit-war on the article Saborsko massacre. You've made two edits, without any explanation.
Till today, 30 Aug 2007, 13:40, you've made three edits (of reverting nature), without any explanations on the talkpage, till this very day.
This , on 24 Aug 20007.
You've changed the line
"Serb-led JNA (mostly consisted of Serbs)" to
Second time, , on 28 Aug 2007 at 10:03.
Your comment with edit was "how many times does it have to say serb?) ".
You've changed the line
"Serb-led JNA (mostly consisted of Serbs)" to
"JNA (mostly consisted of Serbs)".
Third time, , on 29 Aug 2007 at 09:40. You've engaged in edit-war, with reverting to Evlekis's version .
You gave no explanation on the talkpage, you've engaged solely for edit-warring.
You're warned for the FIRST TIME. Kubura 11:54, 30 August 2007 (UTC)
- Koruba, as I look through your contributions i see that you also tend to make edits without discussing it first. The reason I reverted to Evlekis version was that i think its more neutral, he hasn´t removed anything valuable from the text just made it more neutral. And please don´t warn me, Wikipedia isn´t a place for threats. Paulcicero 18:11, 30 August 2007 (UTC)
Don't behave like a gunman, Paulcicero.
You cannot delete and later ask questions (you do even worse, you delete and don't ask anything).
And again, you still haven't explained your action on the talkpage, despite being explicitly warned on your talkpage and on this talkpage.
This edit on the article Saborsko massacre is ordinary vandalism.  (comment: "saborsko wasnt mentioned in the reference").
You've just waited to find some stupid excuse, in order to remove it.
Paulcicero, the reference to ICTY's judgement  you've removed, was there to explain the usage of expression "war crime".
In the indictment (that wasn't beaten, and it was proved that Martić was guilty), Saborsko was mentioned. Don't play dumb.
This change  (your comment:"that quote wasnt in the reference".
Paulcicero, read the talkpage. Talk:Saborsko_massacre#References. That paragraph contains short sections from the summary of judgement, whose link(s) you've removed  and . Paulcicero, that quote was in the reference, in descriptive version. Descriptive version of the term "ethnic cleansing".
Stop playing dumb.
You're vandalizing the article by removing references to third, neutral parties, that gives right to your opponent
Paulcicero, you're warned for the SECOND TIME. Kubura 10:00, 31 August 2007 (UTC)
- Kobura, your warnings mean NOTHING to me, you are not an admin and you are not a guard in a ustasa extermination camp so you cant do anything. My edits arent vandalism, I just question your references since you seem to interpret whatever you want from ICTY although nothing is written to support your text. Paulcicero 10:08, 31 August 2007 (UTC)
You know what has been weak point ?? "My" notice board is copy of Serbian :)) Rjecina 17:42, 7 September 2007 (UTC)
- Your only success will be deleting of both boards... Rjecina 23:06, 7 September 2007 (UTC)
Jag såg du pratar svenska, det är bra. Jag skriver på svenska nu så Kubura förstår inte. Han tycker att du och jag är detsamma man. Han kan tycka vad han vill, jag bryr mig inte! Evlekis 19:17, 14 September 2007 (UTC)
Yeah. He is supposed to be banned. You could report him for a block. --PaxEquilibrium 20:51, 22 September 2007 (UTC)
warning about language
 is a great deal too much. I am aware of earlier comments from both sides, but this is getting out of hand, and I give you a formal warning that at the next repeat there will be a block. (I have warned the other party appropriately about previous provocations) I suggest you each refer just to the edits, and never to each other, and certainly no using each others' names or mentioning each other's ethnicity. . It will help a little. Restricting the discussion to this particular event will also help. You must live with each other here. I'll keep watch. 11:28, 11 October 2007 (UTC)
Paulcicero, don't play dumb.
You've participated in the discussions with me in several occasions, and if you have ever read the references I gave you, you wouldn't do this  (on 21:42, 3 January 2008).
Among them, are the massacres in Poljanak and Bruška. These are explicitly mentioned in the ICTY's sentence judgement page (case of war criminal Milan Martić). I've posted that link few times (last time on 3 Sep 2007 , when I've warned you on your misbehaviour and your ignorance "your warnings mean nothing to me") on the talkpage about Saborsko massacre, but you obviously ignored it.
You came on Wikipedia as ordinary denier of Serb war crimes committed over Croats and other non-Serbs in Croatia.
You've crossed the line, Paulcicero. Kubura (talk) 14:12, 23 January 2008 (UTC)
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 16:34, 23 November 2015 (UTC)