User talk:Pierre et Condat
Hello, and welcome to English Wikipedia. :) Thanks for your edit to Braford, that was helpful. I undid it however, because the image you added was of an Australian Braford, not the American Braford which was developed separately to my knowledge. Let me know if you have any questions, Steven Wallingtalk 19:45, 20 August 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks for understanding. If you need any help here or on Commons, just ask. Steven Walling • talk 02:09, 21 August 2011 (UTC)
- Thank you again so very much.As for Commons, I will try to follow the tutorials in case a change of file name is needed. But concerning this Braford steers 1.jpg file, can it really not be the picture of a Braford cow (3/8 Brahman and 5/8 Hereford, hence it is very similar to bos taurus whereas the Australia one has fifty percent zebu)? I am just asking (which I did on the fr. article discussion page) because the distinction (specially as some Braford -known as F1- are apparently very much Australian Braford.....!) is somehow unclear to me when I compare the Spanish, Fr. and English versions of the article. --Pierre et Condat (talk) 02:27, 21 August 2011 (UTC)
- Hello. I edited quite a few pages removing this very category. My thinking was :
- to follow the category definition (People in this category have to be notable FOR their crimes (a tricky subject, I know)).
- to follow WP norms, and when a closer category exists, to use it (such as robbers (not so perfect but closer) here -but, best : People convicted of etc...).
- I hope you agree in Tony Boles' case. Best. --Pierre et Condat (talk) 03:12, 26 October 2011 (UTC)
I've noticed that some of your tags, such as the Globalize tag on Regionalism (art), make no sense. Regionalism in art history means the very specific art school of the 1930s in the United States, especially that of the Midwest. There is nothing to globalize. Bearian (talk) 15:14, 4 June 2014 (UTC)
- Let's start with Hello to Pierre et Condat,
- Hello Bearian, (I hope you don't mind greetings)
- 1) just because you or En:WP do not know other countries with Regionalism in art, does not mean they do not exist
- 2) coming 3 years after the tag, to put that message here, here is what makes no sense
- 3) and alluding (vaguely) to other tags put by the same user and that need to be removed (according to you) is useless (either mention them exactly or not at all). It appears you only came here to make a point on the talk page of a contributor who would very likely not reply. It think it is very meaningless and quite rude; and although I am 6 months late, I wanted very much to let you know it. Likewise Cheers,--126.96.36.199 (talk) 10:41, 12 January 2015 (UTC)
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 14:25, 24 November 2015 (UTC)