|This is an archive of past discussions. Do not edit the contents of this page. If you wish to start a new discussion or revive an old one, please do so on the current talk page.|
Bienvenido Pr4ever, welcome to Wikipedia. Here's some tips:
- You can introduce yourself on the new users page
- If you made any edits before you got an account, you might be interested in assigning those to your username.
- You can sign your name using four tildes, like ~~~~. If you use four, you can add a datestamp too.
- If you ever think a page or image should be deleted, please list it at the votes for deletion page. There is also a votes for undeletion page if you want to retrieve something that you think should not have been deleted.
- If you have any questions, see the help pages, add a question to the village pump or ask me on my talk page.
Que pasa mi amigo
As you know too often the contributions which Hispanics have made have often been overlooked. This must stop! I believe that you should look at this and express yourself.  Tony the Marine 06:42, 30 May 2007 (UTC)
Re:Luis Muñoz Rivera
Copied over from User_talk:Jbmurray: No problem. I'm still figuring stuff out myself, and have already realized that it's easy to run into frustration for one reason or another, not least when people act as though they own a page. On the other hand, there's something understandable about that when they've put a lot of effort into it. Still, it hardly seems to me to be the wikiway. --jbmurray (talk|contribs) 11:11, 31 May 2007 (UTC)