Hello, RedChocobo, Welcome to Wikipedia!
I hope you like working here and want to continue. If you need help on how to name new articles, look at Naming Conventions, and for help on formatting the pages visit the Manual of Style. If you need general help, look at Help and the FAQ, and if you can't find your answer there, check the Village pump (for Wikipedia related questions) or the Reference Desk (for general questions). There's still more help at the Tutorial and the Policy Library. Also, don't forget to visit the Community Portal — and if you have any more questions after that, feel free to post them on my talk page.
- Here are some extra tips to help you get around Wikipedia:
- If you made any edits before you got an account, you might be interested in assigning those to your username.
- If you want to play around with your new Wiki skills, try the Sandbox.
- Click on the Edit button on a page, and look at how other editors did what they did.
- You can sign your name using three tildes, like this: ~~~. If you use four, you can add a datestamp too. Always sign comments on Talk pages, never sign Articles.
- You might want to add yourself to the New User Log.
- If your first language isn't English, try Wikipedia:Contributing to articles outside your native language.
→ JarlaxleArtemis 04:19, Apr 8, 2005 (UTC)
I have nominated The dad from American Pie (edit | talk | history | protect | delete | links | watch | logs | views) for discussion. Your opinions on the matter are welcome; please participate in the discussion by adding your comments at the discussion page. Thank you. Jevansen (talk) 10:57, 8 March 2010 (UTC)
A page you started has been reviewed!
Thanks for creating Blackfin snapper, RedChocobo!
Wikipedia editor Andrew Gray just reviewed your page, and wrote this note for you:
Thanks for the blackfin snapper article - looks good! Andrew Gray (talk) 20:08, 15 March 2013 (UTC)
To reply, leave a comment on Andrew Gray's talk page.
Learn more about page curation.