commons:Category:Military OrBat Graphics/Croatia - Done :-) but you need to help me with some minor issues:
- General Staff:
- 1) is it in Zagreb? or somewhere else?
- 2) are there more General Staff units besides the Guard Btn. & the Special Ops Btn.?
- 1) Where are the 1st and 2nd Coast Guard Divisions stationed?
- 2) Where are the Marine Infantry Regiment, Coastal Surveillance Battalion & Navy Training Center based?
- 3) Are the 2x Naval Detachments based in Split?
- Air Force:
- 1) Where are the Air Surveillance Battalion & the Air Force Training Center?
- in the Military of Croatia article it says: "Support/Logistics/Special Forces and HQ:2,000" = do you knwo if there are any Support or Logistic units that are missing?
- thanks, that are all the questions I have and if you do not know the answers, I will leave the graphics unchanged - if you have some answers or some more information, let me know; I can update the graphic now within minutes :-) --noclador (talk) 15:49, 1 April 2009 (UTC)
the changes I made are:
- 1) ELINT Center added
- 2) Coast Guard 1st division in Split and 2nd in Pula
- 3) Marine Infantry Regiment I put into Ploče - if/when that changes let me know and I will quickly correct it; I added the Marine Btn.! if there are more units within the Marine Rgt. let me know and I will add them too. Coastal Surveillance Battalion & Navy Training Center are now both in Split
- 4) Detachment North is in Pula, and South I put at Ploče
- 5) Air Force Training Center is in Zadar
- 6) Support Command and Croatian Military Academy: If both have battalions or companies under command we should add them - especially Support Command seems important to me. So, yes please give me the schemes of this two units and I will see if/what should be added :-)
- added training center names
- fixed marine btn.
- i would leave the brigades units names in Croatian - I have not translated unit honor names for the other army graphics, because I think this is an important of a countries military history and traditions and should stay in their language (like: we would also not translate a persons name)
- added the Support command (the locations of the units are still missing!)
- i did not add the entire Military Academy - i added only a square for it directly under General Staff
- changed the Special operations Btn. just now; as for Mil. Int. Btn: is really Special Forces? operating Elint and UAV doesn't sound like SF (there is an agreement by editors of the Military history project that only the very best SF units get the SF symbol and color (i.e. KSK, Delta Force - i.e. the 175th US Ranger Regiment did not qualify for SF and is only classed on wikipedia as a SOF- Special Operations Force; another example of the 3 Italian Army Special units only the 9th "Col Moschin" is designated SF - the 4th Alpini and the 185 R.A.O. are both classed as SOF units, although the training of the three units is almost identical. --noclador (talk) 09:58, 2 April 2009 (UTC)
I just now changed the Mil. Int. Btn. symbol from UAV and the color from "signal unit" color to "SOF Reconnaissance unit" symbol and the SF units color. as the Mil. Int. Btn. is not a pure SF unit (ELINT and UAV) I think this symbol should do. --noclador (talk) 15:03, 2 April 2009 (UTC)
Armoured Guard Brigade
Croatian Coast Guard
Hi, I've seen your edit about the new inisgna and "racing stripes" of the CCG. Do the Lučke kapetanije change their own racing stripes or not? Thank you in advance! --Nicola Romani (talk) 19:05, 28 August 2009 (UTC)
Your recent edits
Hello. In case you didn't know, when you add content to talk pages and Wikipedia pages that have open discussion, you must sign your posts by typing four tildes ( ~~~~ ) at the end of your comment. You may also click on the signature button located above the edit window. This will automatically insert a signature with your username or IP address and the time you posted the comment. This information is useful because other editors will be able to tell who said what, and when. Thank you. --SineBot (talk) 21:27, 4 October 2010 (UTC)
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 13:39, 24 November 2015 (UTC)