User talk:Rufus marcus
A page you started has been reviewed!
Thanks for creating Wilfred Adams Russell, Rufus marcus!
Wikipedia editor Barney the barney barney just reviewed your page, and wrote this note for you:
when did he die? Please add death.
To reply, leave a comment on Barney the barney barney's talk page.
Learn more about page curation.
- The five pillars of Wikipedia
- How to edit a page
- Editing tutorial
- Picture tutorial
- How to write a great article
- Naming conventions
- Simplified Manual of Style
- Please bear these points in mind while editing Wikipedia
- Respect copyrights – do not copy and paste text or images directly from other websites.
- Maintain a neutral point of view – this is one of Wikipedia's core policies.
- Take particular care while adding biographical material about a living person to any Wikipedia page and follow Wikipedia's Biography of Living Persons policy. Particularly, controversial and negative statements should be referenced with multiple reliable sources.
- No edit warring or sock puppetry.
- If you are testing, please use the Sandbox to .
- Do not add troublesome content to any article, such as: copyrighted text, libel, advertising or promotional messages, and text that is not related to an article's subject. Deliberately adding such content or otherwise editing articles maliciously is considered vandalism; doing so will result in your account or IP being blocked from editing.
- Do not use talk pages as discussion or forum pages as Wikipedia is not a forum.
The Wikipedia tutorial is a good place to start learning about Wikipedia. If you have any questions, see the help pages, add a question to the village pump or ask me on my talk page. By the way, you can sign your name on Talk and discussion pages using four tildes, like this: ~~~~ (the software will replace them with your signature and the date). Again, welcome! 220 of Borg 10:42, 30 October 2013 (UTC)
Jimbour Dry Stone Wall
Hello Rufus marcus, thank you for helping to add to Wikipedia.
Unfortunately, your recently created article Jimbour Dry Stone Wall appears to violate the copyright of http://trove.nla.gov.au/work/3498517?q&versionId=49665782 or http://epress.lib.uts.edu.au/journals/index.php/phrj/rt/captureCite/207/0/BibtexCitationPlugin.
If I am incorrect, and the cited work is in the Public Domain please let me know.
Note however that Wikipedia cannot accept copyrighted material, or even close paraphrases of copyrighted texts. See Wikipedia:Copyrights for more information. Regards, 220 of Borg 11:04, 30 October 2013 (UTC)