|This is an archive of past discussions. Do not edit the contents of this page. If you wish to start a new discussion or revive an old one, please do so on the current talk page.|
- The moves/redirects are clearly controversial and thus should go through WP:AFD or WP:RM. You were told so multiple times, you didn't get your way, so you tried to vandalize wikipedia. You deserved the warnings that you got. --Terrillja talk 20:01, 29 September 2010 (UTC)
Got it. Please see: US Patents 7,465,697 b1 and 7,763,575 b2 as evidence of credibility of the claim.
Copy and pasted text of patent: Essential oils based cleaning and disinfecting compositions Abstract Cleaning and disinfecting compositions for cleaning, disinfecting and sanitizing inanimate and animate surfaces are provided. The cleaning and disinfecting compositions contain thyme oil or thyme oil and origanum oil, a salt of a transition metal, sodium dioctyl sulfosuccinate and water. The cleaning and disinfecting compositions are surprisingly stable and as such, they may be provided to consumers in the undiluted state. The cleaning and disinfecting compositions are botanical, environmentally sustainable, non-toxic and mildly scented.
- U.S. Patent No. 7,763,575 B2; Ohsoclean, Inc., San Francisco, CA, has been awarded a patent for a method of disinfecting or cleaning a surface. It entails contacting a surface with a composition comprised of thyme oil, one salt of a transition metal, sodium dioctyl sulfosuccinate and water. The thyme oil will provide greater than about a 4-log order reduction in a population of microbes and/or viruses. Tlow03 (talk) 03:31, 1 October 2010 (UTC)
- Yes, they generally are, with the exception of really old songs (pre-copyright) and songs that were commissioned for the government or some other reason why the person who created them would no longer hold the copyright. Lyrics are just text that sounds decent together, just like a poem, which is copyrighted as well. --Terrillja talk 18:30, 2 October 2010 (UTC)
I'm afraid I've reverted your collapse tags on the computing reference desk, purely for the technical reason that they're somehow interacting badly with something (I thought the archive tag, but perhaps the transclusion of that section) causing all the subsequent live RD/C page to vanish. I can't see what's wrong, and if you can figure out how to collapse without this weirdness, go ahead. -- Finlay McWalter ☻ Talk 23:26, 3 October 2010 (UTC)
- It looks like for some reason there is a |} that is in the code of collapse bottom that is screwing it up. I'm not sure why, but that seems to be what it is. I'd rather have it collapsed to stop the trolling between the two of them, but archive should hopefully be sufficient. --Terrillja talk 23:44, 3 October 2010 (UTC)
- Interestingly, the |} doesn't show up playing in my sandbox and it appears to be the code that closes the collapse top bit, so for whatever reason, it isn't being recognized and therefore it's like leaving an open collapse top with no bottom part. Weird. --Terrillja talk 23:57, 3 October 2010 (UTC)
archive error, temporary fix at Talk:Paul Watson
I started to post this at the talkpage but then thought I should just ask someone with more experience: I just fixed the most recent archive page by copying from #15, blanking it, pasting into a (new) #3.  I wasn't sure if there was a better way, so I apologize for any inconvenience. The original error occurred because I copied the bot code from another article's talkpage and I forgot to change the counter.
-PrBeacon (talk) 18:39, 11 October 2010 (UTC)
- Sorry, no real clue on that, I have only worked with cluebot and that has its own host of issues. If anything though, leave the page there even if it's blank, if the automatic archive files are deleted, the bot will go all wonky.
Universum's list of something
Hi, Thanks for your response. How would you report on the world's most attractive employers without it sounding too promotional? How come the fortune 500 and FT 500 are posted on wikipedia then? How can I be informative without being promotional? I also find it extremely surprising that on the page employer branding you have so much promotion of the organisation employer brand international. How come I can not add more companies that work in the industy. Thanks,CChrispvm (talk) 14:31, 28 October 2010 (UTC)
- A few things:
- You should stop adding information about things which you have a close relationship with, as it constitutes a conflict of interest (I am 97 1/2% sure that I know what your position within the company). You should read WP:COI and WP:CORP.
- As for focusing on other companies, I will look at the page, but spamming by another company does not mean that you are then allowed to spam for your company as well. See WP:OTHERSTUFFEXISTS.
- If you have any further questions, please feel free to post here.--Terrillja talk 17:23, 29 October 2010 (UTC)