Please note that since this page was last edited by MediaWiki message delivery and not The Master of Mayhem, vandalism may not have been swiftly reverted. If The Master of Mayhem doesn't appear to be online, any vandalism on his user and/or user talk pages must be reverted immediately.
||If you discover this page is boring, slap me with a trout. If I find your talk page boring, I will
|slap you with a trout ignore your talk page at all costs. Great...
||Any attempts at a personal attack will be reverted and rewarded with a warning. So there. Grow up.
In case you didn't know....
||This is a Wikipedia user talk page.
This is not an encyclopedia article or the talk page for an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this talk page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original talk page is located at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:The_Master_of_Mayhem.
Welcome to my talk page! Here are the rules.
- All spam/unwanted messages will be DELETED!
- Please respect my page(s). I am known for carnage.
- Always sign your posts. Otherwise, I will respond by sending a message saying that I am blind or something.
- New sections belong to the BOTTOM of the talk page, not the top.
- Bear in mind that I will respond where a conversation started.
- Do not ignore the rules. This is not Robot Wars hosting the Series 7 House Robot Rebellion (or the Extreme Series 1 rebellion for that matter).
- Write properly. It's no use talking to me if it looks like jargon.
- I usually respond in, at most, 24 hours, unless I am busy with deciding what robot I am crafting out of card, so don't take my impatience after me, or there will be a storm coming your way.
- I love a bit of humour, so don't be surprised if I am talking about where in Surrey can you find a pair of scissors.
- And finally, if you are reporting a mistake I made (don't worry, I am not one of the London rioters) please cite the article where the error was made (even better if you provide the diff, 'cos then I'll give you credit for it) so that I don't explode
Is there something wrong, missing, or something that gives you the impression that I am the man-eating shark that killed a Frenchman and a British husband? Discuss the rules here... if you can.
||Because of school, The Master of Mayhem will not be very active on weekdays, but should be back editing enthusiastically on weekends (except when doing homework or on vacation).
||Yellow Alert. Wikipedia Security (aka Vandal Fighters) to stations.
[view • purge]4.8CVS / 9.0RPM according to DefconBot 21:00, 29 August 2016 (UTC) change
||Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
- Q:Where has my message gone?
- A:No messages are deleted*, so look in the archives. This talk page is archived on the first of every month, so check there.
- Q:Why is there a vandalism template on this page?
- A:It is there because if you don't visit my user page, you can still see the vandalism level. A different template is on my user page.
*Except personal attacks.
Events happening in Dublin
Hi! As you tagged yourself as being in Ireland, I hope you don't mind me reaching out. We know have a recognised Wikimedia Community Ireland User Group and we have been running workshops and other events in Dublin and beyond. In case you are interested our next event will be this Saturday in Collins Barracks, you can find the details here. Smirkybec (talk) 22:43, 10 February 2015 (UTC)
- I have something else planned for that day, sorry. The Master of Mayhem (t c) 17:25, 11 February 2015 (UTC)
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 14:28, 24 November 2015 (UTC)