Hey. Welcome to my talk page. It's a place where you can leave me messages. Please do not leave templates unless it is absolutely necessary. See also the essay WP:TEMPLAR. I am a lady, so please do use female pronouns, but I won't fault you for not doing so accidentally. (I can be a bit masculine sometimes!) But anywho, don't hesitate to give me some critiques, invoke some discussion, or anything like it! Thanks.
Hi, I just wanted to check in with you after three years of creating my first Wikipedia article that you unfortunately CSD'd. Back then I was definitely unaware of the proper procedure (i.e. using the sandbox, etc.), but nevertheless, I persisted and here I am helping to clear up Wikipedia just like you did back then. Thanks for your hard work, it was appreciated then as much as it is now (maybe even more). Sometimes people need a good slap to steer them in the right direction. Best, Nicnote • ask me a question • contributions 23:59, 13 April 2017 (UTC)
- [User:Nicnote]], I am glad that I made an impact on you and that you saw fit to not have a tantrum or become disillusioned but to instead turn it into something wonderful. I have dropped down my editing rate considerably due to the simple fact that I no longer have the free time like I used to, nor the vigor to engage in the discourse that Wikipedia unfortunately requires. I hope your Wikipedia experience continues to be a positive one. Tutelary (talk) 01:09, 15 April 2017 (UTC)
New page reviewer granted
Hello Tutelary. Your account has been added to the "
New page reviewers" user group, allowing you to review new pages and mark them as patrolled, tag them for maintenance issues, or in some cases, tag them for deletion. The list of articles awaiting review is located at the New Pages Feed. New page reviewing is a vital function for policing the quality of the encylopedia, if you have not already done so, you must read the new tutorial at New Pages Review, the linked guides and essays, and fully understand the various deletion criteria. If you need more help or wish to discuss the process, please join or start a thread at page reviewer talk.
- URGENT: Please consider helping get the huge backlog down to a manageable number of pages as soon as possible.
- Be nice to new users - they are often not aware of doing anything wrong.
- You will frequently be asked by users to explain why their page is being deleted - be formal and polite in your approach to them too, even if they are not.
- Don't review a page if you are not sure what to do. Just leave it for another reviewer.
- Remember that quality is quintessential to good patrolling. Take your time to patrol each article, there is no rush. Use the message feature and offer basic advice.
The reviewer right does not change your status or how you can edit articles. If you no longer want this user right, you may ask any administrator to remove it for you at any time. In case of abuse or persistent inaccuracy of reviewing, the right can be revoked at any time by an administrator. Swarm ♠ 21:43, 31 May 2017 (UTC)
Hi. I wanted to congratulate you for getting NPP/R user right (I've request page watchlisted). I also wanted to apologise for our earlier communication. Only after coming to your userpage (now), I realised you are a lady. So your gender has got nothing to do with it.
Congrats, and sorry. :-) —usernamekiran(talk) 12:50, 1 June 2017 (UTC)
- I, uh...okay! I still think you should self revert your addition of that image on the page. Thanks though. Tutelary (talk) 14:17, 1 June 2017 (UTC)
- lol okay. And I apolgise for my earlier behaviour. And you should keep an eye on Wikipedia talk:New pages patrol/Reviewers, and a few other related talkpages, I am telling you this cuz I consider you as a good/responsible editor (I skimmed a little through your contrib history when you requested for the user right). I am sort of involved with the NPP thing. I even invited a few other good editors (complete strangers) for participating in it. I dont think you will have any questions/doubts regarding it, but if you ever do, please feel free to ask me. Also, kindly ping me whenever you want to communicate with me. See you around :-) Happy editing. —usernamekiran(talk) 18:08, 1 June 2017 (UTC)
Wanted to let you know that I'd retired
Regarding your query, see my talk page. Another editor asked about the matter as well. Pretty much the issue is this: The RfC closed with consensus for mentioning the "interest in" aspect in the lead. But this aspect, that Till was accused of showing some type of interest in Bryant, still currently is not in the lead (except for the recanting aspect). Flyer22 Reborn (talk) 22:56, 24 June 2017 (UTC)
New Page Reviewer Newsletter
Censoring info on banned games?
Why did you delete my edit to the list of banned games? I made a valid point. And no, the link was not illegal, at least not in the US. The museum in question, who's website I linked to, is located in New York City, which is certainly in the US.