Usuki Station (Ōita)
The station has a side platform and an island platform. Together, they serve three tracks. There is a "Midori no Madoguchi", a ticket window offering enhanced services. The station is staffed by employees of the railroad.
The station is near the center of the city, convenient to several sites. Among these are
- Usuki Ferry Terminal
- Administrative offices including the Usuki City Hall, police and fire stations, court, tax office
- Usuki Park, location of the former Usuki Castle
- Ōita Prefectural Usuki High School
- Usuki Shipyard
- The Nogami Yaeko Memorial Museum
This article incorporates information translated from the article 臼杵駅 (Usuki-eki) in the Japanese Wikipedia, retrieved on October 25, 2008.
- Timetable for Usuki Station, JR Kyushu