From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up uzi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Uzi commonly refers to an Israeli submachine gun family.
Uzi may also refer to:
- Uzi (Muslimgauze studio album), a 1989 studio album by Muslimgauze
- Uzi (Muslimgauze compilation album), also known as The Rape of Palestine, 1989 studio album by Muslimgauze
- Uzi (band), a 1980s band fronted by Thalia Zedek
- "Uzi (Pinky Ring)", a 2001 song by Wu-Tang Clan
- Lil Uzi Vert, a rapper from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Uzi Arad, Israeli strategist
- Uzi Even (born 1940), Israeli professor of chemistry and former politician
- Uzi Hitman (1952–2004), musician
- Uzi Landau (born 1943), Israeli politician
- Uzi Narkiss (1925–1997), Israeli general
- Uzi Rubin (born 1957), Israeli defense engineer and analyst
- Uzi (League of Legends player), (born April 4, 1997) in-game name of Jian Zi-Hao Chinese League of Legends player
- Uzi, an alternate romanization for Uji, Kyoto, a town in Japan
- Uzi Island, an island in Zanzibar, Tanzania
- Uzi, Zanzibar, the largest village on the island
- Uzi, Iran (disambiguation), places in Iran
- Uzi, a Burmese term for elephant handlers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Uzi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.