Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up vap in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
VAP may refer to:
- Venous access port, a medical port
- Ventilator-associated pneumonia, sub-type of hospital-acquired pneumonia (HAP)
- Vertical auto profile, cholesterol, lipid and lipoprotein blood test
- Vapour Pressure Deficit, physical effect
- Vascular adhesion protein
- Vascular Anomaly Programme, related to Arteriovenous malformation, Hemangioma
- VAP (company), a Japanese entertainment company
- Véhicule d'Action dans la Profondeur, a military vehicle made by Panhard
- Voting age population, the set of individuals that have reached the minimum voting age
- Virtual Access Point, a method of using multiple BSSIDs on single physical Wireless access point
- VAP protein family, where VAP is the umbrella term for the conserved VAMP-associated protein, where VAMP stands for vesicle-associated membrane protein. Humans have two VAPs: VAPA and VAPB
- VAP submachine gun, a weapon designed by Josef Veselý during the Second World War, of which a few prototypes were manufactured by the British company VAP Holdings Ltd.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title VAP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.