Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up vap in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
VAP may refer to:
- Venous access port, a medical port
- Ventilator-associated pneumonia, sub-type of hospital-acquired pneumonia (HAP)
- Vertical auto profile, cholesterol, lipid and lipoprotein blood test
- Vapour Pressure Deficit, physical effect
- Vascular adhesion protein
- Vascular Anomaly Programme, related to Arteriovenous malformation, Hemangioma
- VAP (company), a Japanese entertainment company
- Véhicule d'Action dans la Profondeur, a military vehicle made by Panhard
- Voting age population, the set of individuals that have reached the minimum voting age
- Virtual Access Point, a method of using multiple BSSIDs on single physical Wireless access point
- VAP protein family, where VAP is the umbrella term for the conserved VAMP-associated protein, where VAMP stands for vesicle-associated membrane protein. Humans have two VAPs: VAPA and VAPB
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title VAP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.