|This article needs additional or better citations for verification. (September 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Full name||Vicente de la Cruz Padilla Chinandega|
|Ground||Estadio Efraín Tijerino
|Chairman||Vicente de la Cruz Padilla|
The club was founded in August, 2006 by famous baseball player and owner Vicente de la Cruz Padilla. As a project to promote football to young people in his home town of Chinandega. With the help of Eddy Reyes, Boanerge Espinoza, Enrique Reyes, Baxter Martínez and Eduardo Vidal Alonso, The club was playing in the Nicaraguan Third Division, predominantly with players from the area. Their rise was unbelievable they won the third division in 2006 and in 2007 won the second division which allowed them to be promoted to the first division where they have remained since.
In summer 2010, VCP Chinandega was not allowed to continue in the Premier Division after failing to pay the registration fee, which brought an end to the club's existence.
List of Coaches
- Eduardo Vidal Alonso Gomez (2006–08)
- Flavio Da Silva (2008 – March 2009)
- Eduardo Vidal Alonso Gomez (April 2009 – January 2010)
- Omar Zambrana (2010)
- El sueño de Vicente Padilla con el fútbol “Vamos a competir” – El Nuevo Diario (in Spanish)
- Fut de Segunda inicia el domingo – El Nuevo Diario (in Spanish)
- Deja fuera al VCP y “favorece” al América Fenifut arbitraria – El Nuevo Diario (in Spanish)
|This article about a Nicaraguan football club is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|