From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from VDP (disambiguation))
VDP may refer to:
- Variable data printing, type of on-demand printing in which text and graphics may be altered in-process
- Variable data publishing, may to any variable data output, often to distinguish from "variable data printing" for electronic viewing output
- Vector Distance Panning, technique for panning sounds around a 3D array of speakers
- Video Disk Player, fore-runner of DVD player, now an obsolete format
- Video Display Processor, term used by Sega and other manufacturers for the Video Display Controller in some of its video game consoles
- Vendor Development Program, to run the transfer of work as referring to AIRBUS specification and model.
- Video Door Phone, it is linked to surveillance systems.
Wine and viniculture:
- Verband Deutscher Prädikats- und Qualitätsweingüter, or the Association of German Prädikat Wine Estates
- Vin de pays, French wine classification
- Van Dyke Parks, American composer and arranger
- Vesicle Docking Protein
- Vocational Dental Practitioner, new or recent United Kingdom dental school graduate on a training programme
- Visual descent point in aviation
- Village Development Plan as used in various development projects in India, Nepal and other places, often by a village development committee (disambiguation)
- Vehicle Details Page as used in online automotive advertising.
- Visual Descent Point (VDP) is a defined point on a straight-in, non-precision approach from which you can descend below the MDA, see Missed approach point
- Vanden Plas, a coachbuilder and later, automotive marque and model designation, originally spelled Van den Plas and abbreviated "VdP".
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title VDP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.