From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up vee, V, or v in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
VEE or Vee may refer to:
- "Vee", common English pronunciation of V, the twenty-second letter in the Latin alphabet
- VEE, Venezuelan equine encephalitis virus, a mosquito-borne viral horse pathogen
- VEE, one of the abbreviations used for power connections in integrated electronics
- Validation, Editing, and Estimation, part of the Meter Data Management process used by electrical companies.
- Vee belt, power transmission belt of trapezoidal section
- VEE Corporation, a family entertainment production company headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Vee junction, a type of railway junction
- Agilent VEE, a visual programming and dataflow programming language and development environment
- Vee, a character in Kids TV series Chuggington
- Yvonne "Vee" Parker, Lorraine Toussant's character on Orange is the New Black
- Vee, Estonia, village in Halinga Parish, Pärnu County, Estonia
- Vee Gap, Knockmealdown Mountains, Munster, Ireland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title VEE.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.