VLA may refer to:
- EASA CS-VLA,the European Aviation Safety Agency certification specification for Very Light Aircraft
- Government Agencies
- Veterinary Laboratories Agency, a UK government agency for researching animal and public health
- Victoria Legal Aid, an Australian Government agency supplying legal assistance to financially disadvantaged persons in the state of Victoria
- Victorian Legislative Assembly, the lower house of the State Parliament of Victoria, Australia
- The Karl G. Jansky Very Large Array, a radio telescope array in the U.S.
- Variable-length array, a dynamically-sized data structure in several programming languages
- Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts, any of a number of organizations providing pro bono legal assistance to members of the arts community
- Vertical long axis, a view of the heart commonly encountered in medical imaging techniques such as cardiac MRI, single-photon emission computed tomography or Computed Tomography
- Vertical Launch ASROC RUM-139_VL-ASROC, an anti-submarine weapon of the United States Navy
- The VLA, a band, performers of the title sequence for the television series "Damages."
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title VLA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.