From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
VMI may refer to:
- Virtual mobile infrastructure, hosting a nominally "mobile" operating system in a data center or cloud
- Velocity Map Imaging, a technique in photofragment-ion imaging in chemical physics
- Vendor-managed inventory, where a product supplier maintains an inventory of material, typically at the buyer's location
- Virginia Military Institute, Nation's oldest state-supported military college, located in Lexington, Virginia
- United States v. Virginia ("the VMI decision"), a 1996 US Supreme Court case which struck down VMI's male-only admission policy
- Virtual machine image, an exact snapshot of a computer disk in a virtual machine
- Virginia Mason Institute, part of the Virginia Mason Medical Center hospital system
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title VMI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.