This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
30 June 1969 |
Dhoki (yeli), latur, Maharashtra, India
|Political party||Indian National Congress|
Vaijnath Shinde is an Indian politician from the Indian National Congress and currently[when?] a Member of Legislative Assembly (MLA) in the Maharashtra. In 2009, he contested election from the Latur Rural and defeated Ramesh Karad of Bharatiya Janata Party & Independent Dilip Nade by over 23583 votes.
- "Top News Stories of the day". Newkerala.com. Retrieved 2017-01-25.
- "Deshmukh, Shinde's kin to contest Maha polls". News.rediff.com. 2009-09-25. Retrieved 2017-01-25.
- "Deshmukh's son, Shinde's daughter figure in Cong Maha list". Indian Express. 2009-09-25. Retrieved 2017-01-25.
- "Jharkhand HC asks for resolution of dispute over approach road | Business Standard News". Business-standard.com. 2012-10-31. Retrieved 2017-01-25.
- Election Commission of India (2009). "Statistical Report on General Election, 2009, to the Legislative Assembly of Maharashtra" (PDF). New Delhi. p. 263. Retrieved 2017-01-25.
|This article about an Indian National Congress politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Maharashtra politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|