Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Industry||Water Resources Management, Chemical Distribution, Air Quality Monitoring, Tracking Vehicles with Industrial Equipment|
|Founders||Lorenzo Gonzalez, Edward Pultar, Pawel Sasik, Scott Orlyck, Smith Long|
|Services||Remote Monitoring, Industrial IoT, Internet of Things, Sensors, Telemetry, Air Pollution and Water Monitoring|
Valarm is a technology company that makes software for remote monitoring and Industrial IoT.
Valarm has assisted government agencies deploying remote monitoring systems, including:
- Air quality and pollution monitoring with South Coast Air Quality Management District (SC - AQMD), the government agency responsible for air quality monitoring and compliance in Southern California
- Flood monitoring systems for measuring water levels in Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Monitoring temperatures and other environmental sensors for agriculture and vineyards
- Early warning systems, monitoring water levels risks, and flooding in Newport News, Virginia
- Ong, Josh (2013-03-30). "Valarm Offers an Affordable Remote Monitoring Solution". The Next Web. Retrieved 2017-05-03.
- "Adventures in Air Quality Monitoring with Industrial IoT Sensors and California Government". www.aqmd.gov. Retrieved 2017-05-03.
- "Virginia Flood Warning Systems". www.senix.com. Retrieved 2018-04-18.
- CenturyLink. "CenturyLinkVoice: For Mid-Sized Business, The Internet Of Things Is Finally Here". Forbes. Retrieved 2017-05-03.
- "The next generation of flood monitoring is being built in Virginia". www.statescoop.com. Retrieved 2018-04-19.