From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Valerian or valerian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Valerian may refer to:
- Valerian (herb), a medicinal plant, Valeriana officinalis
- Other plants in the genus Valeriana
- Centranthus, a genus containing plants closely related to Valeriana
Arts and entertainment:
- a character in Valérian and Laureline, a comics series
- Early pseudonym for Gary Numan, a musician
- A race in the Star Trek universe, see Dramatis Personae (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine)
- Valerian (name), persons with the given name
- Giuseppe Valeriano, Italian painter and architect
- Valeriano Lunense, a place near Five Lands, Italy
- Valérien (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Valerian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.