Valley of Death
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up valley of death in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Valley of Death refers to any of the numerous landforms named Death Valley. Valley of Death may also refer to:
- Valley of Death, a nickname for the highly polluted city of Cubatão, Brazil
- Valley of Death (Bydgoszcz), the site of a 1939 Nazi mass murder and mass grave site in northern Poland
- Valley of Death (Crimea), the site of the Charge of the Light Brigade in the 1854 Battle of Balaclava
- Valley of Death (Gettysburg), the 1863 Gettysburg Battlefield landform of Plum Run
- "Valley of Death", the flawed NewsStand: CNN & Time debut program that caused the Operation Tailwind controversy
- A literary element of Psalm 23 in the Bible
- A literary element of "The Charge of the Light Brigade" (poem) by Alfred, Lord Tennyson
- Memorial Valley Massacre (aka Valley of Death) is a 1988 horror film starring John Kerry, Mark Mears and Cameron Mitchell
- Valley of Death (NSW), has been reported as a site for extra terrestrial phenomena.
- Valley of Death: The Tragedy at Dien Bien Phu That Led America into the Vietnam War, a book by Ted Morgan published in 2010 by Random House Publishing Group
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Valley of Death.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.