(Redirected from Value (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up valuable, value, value types, valued, or values in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Value|
Value or values may refer to:
- Value (philosophy),
- Value (ethics) it may be described as treating actions themselves as abstract objects, putting value to them
- Values (Western philosophy) expands the notion of value beyond that of ethics, but limited to Western sources
- Social imaginary is the set of values, institutions, laws, and symbols common to a particular social group
- Value (economics), a measure of the benefit that may be gained from goods or service
- Value, also known as lightness or tone, a representation of variation in the perception of a color or color space's brightness
- Value (computer science), an expression that implies no (further) (mathematical) processing; a "normal form"
- Value (mathematics), a property such as number assigned to or calculated for a variable, constant or expression
- Value (semiotics), the significance, purpose and/or meaning of a symbol as determined or affected by other symbols
- Note value, the relative duration of a musical note
- Values (political party), a defunct New Zealand environmentalist political party
- Instrumental and intrinsic value
- Value theory, a range of approaches to understanding how, why, and to what degree people value things
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Value.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.