From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Vargas may refer to:
- Getúlio Vargas (1882-1954) President of Brazil who ended the Old Republic, served as a dictator until 1945, and was then later democratically elected president in 1951 until his suicide in 1954.
- Getúlio Vargas, Rio Grande do Sul, a municipality in the state of Rio Grande do Sul
- Julia Vargas Avenue, a major thoroughfare in Metro Manila
- Vargas, Cantabria, town in Spain
- Vargas, Venezuela, one of the 23 states which make up the country
- Vargas, a character in the SNES video game Final Fantasy VI
- Vargas (comics), a Marvel Comics character
- Edgar Vargas, a character in Johnny the Homicidal Maniac; see List of Johnny the Homicidal Maniac characters § Edgar Vargas
- Rocco Vargas, a science-fiction comic-book hero created by Daniel Torres
- Miguel Vargas, the character played by Charlton Heston in the 1958 film Touch of Evil.
- Lovino and Feliciano Vargas, two of the main characters in the anime Axis Powers: Hetalia.
- Vargas, the minor character from the Black Swordsman arc of the manga Berserk.
- Vargas, a character from the Naughty Dog game Uncharted 4: A Thief's End.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vargas.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.