From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Varlaam, Metropolitan of Moscow
- Varlaam Moțoc, Metropolitan of Moldavia
- Grigory Shyshatsky, aka Varlaam, Archbishop of Mogilev
- Victor Sylvestrovych Solowij, aka Archbishop Varlaam
- Varlaam of Chikoy
- Varlaam (character), a character in Alexander Pushkin's drama Boris Godunov, and, later, Modest Mussorgsky's opera of the same name
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Varlaam.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.