||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (February 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Vasundhara Enclave is a residential area located in East Delhi, the capital of India. It is located near Mayur Vihar, and borders Noida and its postal code is 110096. Vasundhara Enclave has about sixty apartment sectors (group housing societies).
Schools and Colleges
- Somerville school
- East Point School
- Cosmos Public School
- M P S [ Lovely public school]
- Angels Public School
- Evergreen Public School
- Dashmesh Public School
- Government School (three)
- Maharaja Agrasen College
- Shaheed Rajguru College Of Applied Sciences For Women
- Corporation Bank
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Corporation Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- DDA Market (near city appts.)
- DDA Market (near Dainik Janyug appts)
- Vardhman Plaza
- Sunrise Plaza
- Plaza market (near Evergreen Public School)
The medical facilities of Vasundhara Enclave include Dharamshila Cancer Hospital, Government pharmacy and several other private Clinics.
- Shree shive-durga Temple near dharamshila hospital.
- Sri Sankathara Ganapathy Temple (opposite City Apartments) Hindu Temple made with Vaastu principles(Temple Architecture) practiced in South India for 1,400 years of known history.
- Temple behind DDA Market (Near Nav Jagriti Apartments)
- Vasundhara Enclave Kali Bari is an under construction temple, being built by the Bengali Welfare and Cultural Association (BWCA) of Vasundhara Enclave.
- New Ashok Nagar metro station: Available facility Auto rickshaw and peddle rickshaw
- Mayur Vihar Extension: Available facility Auto rickshaw and peddle rickshaw
- Noida Sec-15 also called Gole chakkar: Available facility Auto rickshaw and peddle rickshaw
- Connected till Shastri Park Metro Station by feeder buses with fairly good connectivity. Getting to metro stations is not too difficult. *Feeder buses and other small private buses are available. It takes about 15 minutes by these buses and 5 minutes by own conveyance to reach the metro station.
- The routes of few DTC buses like 118 (Mayur Vihar Phase 3 to ISBT) and 378 (Mayur Vihar Phase 3 to Central Secretariat) have been altered to connect Vasundhara Enclave with the buses.
- Feeder Bus route F-313 A starts from Maharaja Agarsen College and goes to Yamuna Vihar.