Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up vaterland in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Vaterland, Norway, a neighborhood in Oslo
- The ocean liner SS Vaterland, later known as SS Leviathan
- Liechtensteiner Vaterland, largest daily newspaper in Liechtenstein
- Germany, in unambiguous or ironic contexts
- Das Vaterland, the Austrian Catholic newspaper founded by Leo von Thun-Hohenstein
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vaterland.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.