Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Vedic period
- Vedanga, the six ancient disciplines subservient to the understanding and tradition of the Vedas
- Shiksha (śikṣā): phonetics and phonology (sandhi)
- Chandas (chandas): meter
- Vyakarana (vyākaraṇa): grammar
- Nirukta (nirukta): etymology
- Jyotisha (jyotiṣa): astrology (Hindu astronomy)
- Kalpa (kalpa): ritual
- Historical Indian mathematics
- Traditional Hindu units of measurement
- Ayurveda, traditional medicine of India
- Dhanurveda, traditional martial arts of India
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Vedic science|
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vedic science.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.