Vegan Treats Bakery
|Slogan||"Preserving the Integrity of All Living Things"|
|Current owner(s)||Danielle Konya|
|Street address||1444 Linden Street, Bethlehem, Pennsylvania|
Vegan Treats Bakery is a vegan bakery located in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. The bakery serves restaurants in DC, Philadelphia, and New York City as well as has its own retail store at 1444 Linden Street, Bethlehem.
Vegan Treats owner Danielle Konya grew up in Northampton County, Pennsylvania and has kept her business local in the Lehigh Valley.  Konya's desserts have earned her a PETA Proggy Award for Best Bakery. She also won an award after competing in PBS's Feast of Sweets. On September 6, 2012, Vegan Treats was named one of the Top Ten Bakeries in the world by American Express' luxury travel website www.Departures.com
Vegan Treats Bakery actively supports animal advocacy groups like Farm Sanctuary, The American Anti-Vivisection Society and the Humane Society of the United States. Vegan Treats Bakery carefully chooses their ingredients with taste and the well being of the earth and animals in mind.
- Poncavage, Joanna (July 25, 2011). "Vegan Treats, Delicious and Animal-Free Bakery". Salisbury Patch. Retrieved November 15, 2011.
- "Vegan bakery to the stars". Morning Call. May 28, 2008. Retrieved July 26, 2011.
- "It’s a Vegan Wonka World!: The Satya Interview with Danielle Konya". Satya. September 2005. Retrieved July 26, 2011.
- "A new star for Animal Planet: Vegan Treats of Bethlehem". Morning Call. March 31, 2011. Retrieved July 26, 2011.
- "Vegan Treats wages animal-friendly campaign on camera". The Express-Times. March 31, 2011. Retrieved July 26, 2011.
- "Escapes: In Philadelphia, you don't have to go far for a vegan treat". The Washington Post. February 17, 2011. Retrieved August 10, 2012.
- "Bethlehem's Vegan Treats in the Running for Peta2 Award". Peta. November 23, 2010. Retrieved August 10, 2012.
- "Top Bakeries". Departures.com. September 6, 2012. Retrieved September 7, 2012.