From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up vegetable in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vegetable, veggie or veggies may refer to:
- Vegetable, a nutritional and culinary term that denotes any part of a plant that is commonly consumed by people as food
- Traditionally, Vegetable can also be used to designate the entire Plant kingdom
- Vegetable is also used in an offhand, pejorative, informal and abbreviated sense to refer to a patient with severe brain damage, or who is in a persistent vegetative state
- "Vegetable", the eighth track on Radiohead debut studio album Pablo Honey
- "Vegetables (song)", a song appearing on albums by the Beach Boys and Brian Wilson
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vegetable.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.