Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up vegetable in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vegetable, veggie or veggies may refer to:
- Vegetable, a nutritional and culinary term that denotes any part of a plant that is commonly consumed by people as food
- Traditionally, Vegetable can also be used to designate the entire Plant kingdom
- Vegetable is also used in an offhand, pejorative, informal and abbreviated sense to refer to a patient with severe brain damage, or who is in a persistent vegetative state
- "Vegetable", the eighth track on Radiohead debut studio album Pablo Honey
- "Vegetables (song)", a song appearing on albums by the Beach Boys and Brian Wilson
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vegetable.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.