From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Veneziano is a surname or given name derived from Venice, Italy, and may refer to:
- Antonio Veneziano, a Sicilian poet, considered among the greatest poets who wrote in Sicilian.
- Antonio Veneziano, an Italian painter
- Battista Franco Veneziano, an Italian Mannerist painter and printmaker in etching.
- Domenico Veneziano, an Italian painter of the early Renaissance, active mostly in Perugia and Tuscany.
- Donato Veneziano, a 15th-century Venetian painter.
- Gabriele Veneziano, a theoretical physicist and one of the "fathers of string theory".
- Lorenzo Veneziano, a 14th-century Venetian painter.
- Paolo Veneziano, a medieval painter from Venice (also often referenced as Veneziano Paolo).
|This page or section lists people with the surname Veneziano. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|