Vera Brosgol (born August 1984 in Moscow, Russia) is an Eisner Award and Harvey Award winning cartoonist and a graduate in Classical Animation of Sheridan College in Canada. She lives in Portland, Oregon and works for Laika Entertainment where she does storyboards and concept art for their animation productions. Brosgol has also collaborated with Shaenon Garrity on L'il Mell and Sergio for Girlamatic and drawn several guest comics for John Allison's Scary Go Round.
- "Best Animated Film by a NW Filmmaker" for Sno-bo, Film Society of Portland's (2006)
- Channel Frederator Podcast Darkly Award for Snow-Bo (2007)
- Eisner Award for Best Publication for Young Adults (ages 12-17) for Anya's Ghost (2012)
- Harvey Award for Best Original Graphic Publication for Younger Readers for Anya's Ghost (2012)
- 2002: "Babeland" (part of Mostly Acquisitions)
- 2003: Wary Tales Anthology
- 2002-2004: Return to Sender (discontinued)
- 2004: "I wish..." (part of Flight Volume One)
- 2005: "Salmoning" (part of Flight Volume Two)
- 2005: Hopeless Savages: B-sides: The Origin of the Dusted Bunnies (as co-illustrator)
- 2007: "Little Trouble at the Big Top" (part of Flight Volume Four)
- 2011: Anya's Ghost
- 2015: "Olive's Story" (part of Gotham Academy: Endgame special)
- 2005: Snow-Bo (animation)
- 2005: Someone Is Going to Die (animation)
- 2009: Coraline (storyboard artist)
- 2012: ParaNorman (story artist)
- "Wordstock Interview: Vera Brosgol". Wired. Archived from the original on March 26, 2013. Retrieved 11 April 2013.
- "Far From Hollywood Film Society Awards".
- "Channel Frederator Awards".
- "Eisner Award Recipients 2010-Present".
- "Congratulations to the Harvey Award Recipients!".
- Raiteri, Steve (January 15, 2005). "Flight: Vol. 1". Library Journal Reviews, Pg. 88
- Official website Verabee, with extensive gallery
- Vera Brosgol at the Internet Movie Database
- Return to Sender
- Vera Brosgol at Library of Congress Authorities, with 1 catalog records
|This profile of a cartoonist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|