|Headquarters||Oregon, United States|
VeriWave is a company in Beaverton, Oregon, U.S. It was founded in 2002 to design and manufacture specialized testing equipment for Wi-Fi and Ethernet—products primarily of interest to manufacturers of wireless access points and network infrastructure.
On July 18, 2011, Ixia announced acquisition of VeriWave as an integral component of its strategy to become a single-source solution for testing converged multiplay IP services and media-rich traffic over wireless and wireline networks.
- Aliza Earnshaw (February 15, 2004). "Big firms invest in VeriWave". Portland Business Journal. Retrieved September 16, 2011.
- Aliza Earnshaw (January 29, 2006). "Venture capitalists loosen purse strings for startups". Portland Business Journal. Retrieved September 16, 2011.
- Nic Mokhoff (January 19, 2010). "VeriWave makes MIMO testing moves". EE Times. Retrieved September 16, 2011.
- Loring Wirbel (November 13, 2006). "VeriWave finds 802.11 packet loss problems". EE Times. Retrieved September 16, 2011.
- "Ixia Completes Acquisition of VeriWave". July 18, 2011. Retrieved September 16, 2011.