From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up vessel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vessel may refer to:
- Pressure vessel, designed to hold fluids at a pressure different from the ambient pressure
- Bowl (vessel), a common open-top container
- Drinking vessel, for holding drinkable liquids
- Blood vessel, a part of the circulatory system and function to transport blood throughout the body
- Lymph vessel, a thin walled, valved structure that carries lymph
- Vessel element, a narrow water transporting tube in plants
- Marine vessel, a nautical term for all kinds of craft designed for transportation on water, such as ships, boats or submarines.
- Sailing vessel (disambiguation)
- Vessel (DVD), a 2003 video album by Björk
- Vessel (comics), a fictional Marvel Comics villain
- Vessel (film), a 2014 documentary film by Diana Whitten
- Vessel (video game), a 2012 video game developed by Strange Loop Games
- Vessel, by Bodyjar, from Role Model Album (2013)
- Vessel (Twenty One Pilots album), 2013
- Vessel (Dark Time Sunshine album)
- Vessels (band), a British post-rock and electronic band
- Vessels (Wolf & Cub album), 2006
- Vessels (Ivoryline album), 2010
- "Vessel", a song by Nine Inch Nails from the album Year Zero
- Vessel (website), a subscription video service launched by the early team behind Hulu, including former CEO Jason Kilar.
- Edy Vessel, Italian actress and businesswoman
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vessel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.