From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up vestal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Vestal can refer to:
- Pertaining to Vesta (mythology), a Roman goddess, the Sacred fire of Vesta, or the Temple of Vesta
- Vestal Virgin
- Vestal, New York
- HMS Vestal, the name of eight ships of the Royal Navy
- USS Vestal (AR-4), a US Navy ship
- Vestal moth
- Albert Henry Vestal, American politician
- Samuel Vestal, American politician
- Vestal Goodman, an American gospel singer
- The Vestal, a ballet by Marius Petipa and Mikhail Ivanov
- Vestal Watches, a fashion watch brand
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vestal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.