From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Headquarters||Vallejo, United States|
Vibratex is a manufacturer of sex toys, headquartered in Vallejo, California. Founded in the early 1980s, Vibratex has since been featured in Glamour magazine, The Naughty Bag, and O, The Oprah Magazine.
- Vibratex Contact Information Archived May 3, 2007, at the Wayback Machine.
- Sex in the City Season 1, Episode 9
- Rodriguez, Ariana (April 13, 2013). "Magic Wand Unveils Rebranded Look". XBIZ. Retrieved April 14, 2013.
- Trout, Christopher (28 August 2014). "The 46-year-old sex toy Hitachi won't talk about". Engadget. Archived from the original on 27 August 2014. Retrieved 30 August 2014.
- Goldman, Andrew (12 June 2000). "Panic in Bedrooms as Magic Wand, Cadillac of Vibrators, Disappears". The New York Observer. p. 1. Retrieved 27 September 2014.
|This United States manufacturing company–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|