Vice-President of the Autonomous Region of Bougainville
|Vice-President of the Autonomous Region of Bougainville|
Coat of Arms of the Autonomous Region of Bougainville
|Term length||Five years and renewable once|
|Inaugural holder||Joseph Watawi|
|Formation||June 15, 2005|
|This article is part of a series on the
politics and government of
The Vice President of the Autonomous Region of Bougainville is the second highest office in the province, which is an autonomous region of Papua New Guinea. The current Vice-President is Raymond Masono, who was sworn in on 22 February 2017 after his appointment by President John Momis.
List of Vice-Presidents of the Autonomous Region of Bougainville
|Name||Term start||Term end|
|Joseph Watawi||15 June 2005||15 May 2007|
|John Tabinaman (acting)||15 May 2007||19 January 2009|
|Ezekiel Massat||19 January 2009||10 June 2010|
|Patrick Nisira||10 June 2010||22 February 2017 |
|Raymond Masono||22 February 2017 ||Present|
- Note: John Tabinaman served as the acting President of the Autonomous Region of Bougainville from June 2008 until 6 January 2009.
- "New ABG Vice President". Autonomous Region of Bougainville. 22 February 2017. Retrieved 22 March 2017.
- "ABG names new vice-president". Island Business. 21 May 2007. Archived from the original on 2011-07-13. Retrieved 28 January 2009.
- Tabinaman sworn-in as vice-president Archived September 27, 2007, at the Wayback Machine. (Post-Courier Online, 16 May 2007)
- Laukai, Aloysius (2008-06-11). "Momis sworn in, Caretaker announced". New Dawn FM 95.3. Retrieved 2010-06-13.
|This Papua New Guinea-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|