Vicky A. Clark
Born in Atlanta, Georgia, Clark moved to Santa Monica, California at the age of ten. Clark attended Santa Monica High School before attending UCLA majoring in Art History. Graduating in 1972, she then attended UC Davis for her master's degree in Art History, and then received her Ph.D. in Art History from the University of Michigan.
- Invisible Threads at Clarion University
- The White Show: Subtly in the Age of Spectacle at Clarion University
- Recycling Art History at the Pittsburgh Center for the Arts
- Comic Release: Negotiating Identity for a New Generation
- Coming Attractions
- Pitz, Marlynne (13 September 2014). "Gallery in Lawrence showcases emerging artists". Pittsburgh Post Gazette. Retrieved 5 March 2016.
- Guggenheimer, Paul, Lack of Female Wikipedia Editors Reflected in Gender Bias Content, 90.5 WESA's Essential Pittsburgh
- The White Show, Clarion University Art Gallery, Clarion University, 2011
- Clark, Vicky (2005). Figures of thinking: convergences in contemporary cultures. New York Richmond: Pamela Auchincloss/Arts Management University of Richmond Museums. ISBN 0295985720.
- "Invisible Threads~Common Ground at Clarion University Gallery". www.clarion.edu. Retrieved 2016-03-05.
- "The White Show". vickyaclark.com. Retrieved 2016-03-05.
- "Recycling Art History". vickyaclark.com. Retrieved 2016-03-05.
- "Comic Release: Negotiating Identity for a New Generation » Armory Center for the Arts". www.armoryarts.org. Retrieved 2016-03-05.