From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Vinca can refer to
- Vinca, one of two genera of plants with the common name Periwinkle
- Catharanthus roseus, an annual bedding plant common name Vinca
- Vinča, a suburb of Belgrade
- Vinča-Belo Brdo, an archaeological site in the Belgrade suburb
- Vinča culture, an archaeological culture named after the archaeological site
- Vinca Nuclear Institute, also near Belgrade
- Vinca, the Hungarian name for Vinţa village, Lupșa Commune, Alba County, Romania
- Vinça, a commune of the Pyrénées-Orientales département in France
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vinca.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.