Virgin Islands (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Virgin Islands are the part of the Leeward Islands immediately east of Puerto Rico.
Virgin Islands may also refer to:
- Parts of the Virgin Islands:
- British Virgin Islands, an overseas territory of the United Kingdom
- United States Virgin Islands, formerly the Danish Virgin Islands, an unincorporated territory of the United States
- Spanish Virgin Islands or Passage Islands, politically part of Puerto Rico
- Dutch Virgin Islands, a Dutch colony from 1625-1680
- Jomfruene, a group of Subantarctic islands whose name means "the virgins" in Norwegian
- Virgin Islands (album), 1983 album by Cusco, later released as Virgin Island
Virgin Island may also refer to:
- Île Vierge, islet with a lighthouse, off the north coast of Brittany, France
- L'Île vierge, 1897 work by Camille Lemonnier
- Silion, an island in Cebu Province, Philippines
- Virgin Island (1958 film), a 1958 British film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Virgin Islands.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.