|Country of origin||United States|
|Website||Virginia Black website|
Virginia Black is a collaboration between Brent Hocking and Drake. It is distributed in the United States by Proximo Spirits and is available in Canada, the U.K., Ghana, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Zanzibar, Burundi, Uganda, and United Arab Emirates. It is also available in Australia. 
Virginia Black made headlines for its record-breaking debut at the Liquor Control Board of Ontario (LCBO) in Ontario, Canada. Virginia Black sold a record 1,779 bottles on the day it was released and went on to sell 4,650 bottles in its first week. It also sold 30,000 cases in its first year.
Virginia Black is a "personally selected collection of two, three, and four-year old Bourbon Whiskey focused on a high-rye content and finished with a decadent profile." It has 40% ABV (80 proof).
- "Exclusive: Proximo To Debut Virginia Black Whiskey Created by Deleon Founder". Shanken News Daily. 20 April 2016. Retrieved 17 November 2017.
- Greenburg, Zack O'Malley (7 September 2016). "Meet The Man Behind Drake's Virginia Black Whiskey". Forbes. Retrieved 2 January 2018.
- Cowen, Trace William (7 September 2017). "The Weekend Teases New Song Featuring a Shout-Out to Drake's Luxury Whiskey". Complex. Retrieved 2 January 2018.
- "Drake's Whisky Virginia Black To Launch In East Africa". Telesqop. 26 October 2017.
- "Introducing Drake's Virginia Black Whiskey x Brent Hocking Collaboration". BevMart.
- Hayes, Annie (18 October 2016). "Drake's whiskey venture breaks sales record". The Spirits Business. Retrieved 17 November 2017.
- Millington, Alison. "How Drake and an ex-banker created a luxury whiskey that looks like high-end Champagne and is hot on Instagram". Business Insider. Retrieved 17 November 2017.
- "Proximo Spirits Goes Hollywood with Drake's Virginia Black Decadent American Whiskey". Distillery Trail. 26 April 2016.