From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up visio in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Visio may refer to:
- Microsoft Visio, diagramming and vector graphics application
- Visio Corporation, acquired by Microsoft, developer of Microsoft Visio
Visio is Latin for "vision", and in English often refers to the literary genre of dream vision:
- Visio Tnugdali, "The Vision of Tnugdalus"
- Visio Karoli Grossi, "The Vision of Charles the Fat"
- Visio Karoli Magni, "The Vision of Charlemagne"
- Visio Godeschalci, "The Vision of Gottschalk"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Visio.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.