Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up visio in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Visio may refer to:
- Microsoft Visio, diagramming and vector graphics application
- Visio Corporation, acquired by Microsoft, developer of Microsoft Visio
Visio is Latin for "vision", and in English often refers to the literary genre of dream vision:
- Visio Tnugdali, "The Vision of Tnugdalus"
- Visio Karoli Grossi, "The Vision of Charles the Fat"
- Visio Karoli Magni, "The Vision of Charlemagne"
- Visio Godeschalci, "The Vision of Gottschalk"
- Vizio, a consumer electronics company
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Visio.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.